Mark sends

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; desert-tr...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [VFB] Shopping Scam
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 11:12:06 -0600

.....headed for Wallmart..............leaving wallet at home

From: iainsh...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; paula.th...@btinternet.com;
p_bowe...@hotmail.co.uk; r...@melandmondo.orangehome.co.uk; dsdur...@msn.com;
cbroom...@chemistry.montana.edu; ray...@earthlink.net; jimpick...@hotmail.com
Subject: [VFB] Shopping Scam
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:48:03 +0000

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while
out shopping. Simply dropping into Wallmart in Blyth for a bit of shopping has
turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't
happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works:
Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your
car as you are packing your shopping into the car.
They both start cleaning your windscreen. Their large firm young breasts almost
falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It's impossible not to look, especially
with all the rain we have been having.
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you
for a lift to another store, in my case, Tesco at Kenton.
You agree and they both get in the back seat. On the way, they start
undressing, and both get completely naked. Then, when you pull over to
remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling
all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself
against you, while the other one steals your wallet!
I had my wallet stolen April 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th,
24th, and 29th. Also May 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times last Saturday
and very likely again this coming week-end.   So Be Warned!
P.S. Lidl have wallets on sale for £1.99 each, Aldi’s are £1.75 and look nicer.