FOR MARK

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; desert-tr...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [VFB] Re: New swap Hoppers
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 20:10:14 -0600

for the lsit
i have a crap-load of Kreinik.......all kinna sizes and colors.......LOVE the
stuff.

From: phxflyt...@cox.net
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: New swap Hoppers
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 06:49:37 -0700

Thanks for clearing that up for me Mike.
I should have said that before offering to send him some.
But I will still send him some if he wants it.

Thank you,
Alan Di Somma

Phoenix, Mexico's second largest city....

Money will buy a fine dog, but only kindness will make him wag his tail.