Yep, both the Jazz & Blues Fests are huge. The stage in Grant Park is much
better now acoustically than it used to be. Don't think I'll get to perform
there, but you never know.

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of jim phillips
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:26 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: FW: [VFB] Re: Summer Time Bugs Fly Swap III

FOR MARK

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:18:57 -0600

Cool Beans J.B. .......i always looked forward to workin' in
Chicago.......did gigs there well over a dozen times and it was always a
TON-O-FUN! GREAT! Jazz town.........
<http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w3/ltr/emoticons/smile_teeth.gif>
.........there were over 100K people in the park there when we did the
Chicago Jazz Festival.....boy, was i glad i was back stage.....lmao.
<http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w3/ltr/emoticons/smile_wink.gif>

  _____