Check out big mice tutorials.You'll notice that the hair in the body is not
spun but is stacked in large bunches, not spun. That's how to make the whopper
pike mice patterns that are popular in Alaska. Often they are tied on two hooks
and articulated. If you have a Bench side reference, it will most likely show
you how to do it as well. Joyce

PS: I have both the Bench side and the A.K.Best. If I could only have one, and
I had the money for it, I'd go for the Bench side reference. It does come on
CD. Don't know if that is cheaper or not.