From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of jim phillips
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 9:15 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: FW: [VFB] Re: International Fly Tying Symposium

Mark sends

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 19:59:52 -0600

Your right J.B. i should of said, "still water" instead of Farm Pond i
spose. But then again.........they've got magnificent lakes all over the
world that would definately qulifiy for spectacular fly fishing destination
"lures" and which are plenty exotic. But for whatever reason.......Bass
fishin' etc., etc., just doesn't have the same sex appeal (for lack of a
better term), that Salmon and Trout have.
Hell if i know why...........but you walk down an isle at a fly fishing show
and you will not see hardly any slide shows at some fancy lodge's booth,
showin' pics of fly fisherman catchin HUGE bass..........but you'll see 100
with slide shows of Trout and Salmon. Every now and then you'll see a lodge
from Canada showin' a slide show of some Smallie fishin', or maybe Pike
fishin'. But that's about it.

  _____