Nev,

>Yes, it is quite different. I find it a bit hard
>to get an even coating of CA glue on the foam,
>without putting too much on.
>I think it sucks into the foam and disappears.
>It may be my foam of type of glue. Yes it's fun

3M company makes several spray adhesives that are
really good for foam.  I used M  Super 77  Spray
Adhesive.

I don't really know what the minimum time is.  I
followed the directions.  I put the foam in a big
cardboard box (to catch the overspray).  If
memory serves me right (happens less frequently
these days), I sprayed each piece separately and
let them get tacky (3-5 minutes?).  Then I put
them together carefully.  I layed them on a very
flat surface and put a book on them overnight.
Worked fine.  I even did three layers for the
Chernobyl ants.

Also on the 3M website are:
   3M  Industrial Spray Adhesive
   3M  FoamFast 74 Spray Adhesive
Both of these are also recommended for foam.

I'll try to get that picture that I promised you tonight.

Cheers,
a.
--
Allan Fish