  From: iain short
  To: VFB-new
  Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 12:07 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: FIRST Traditional Winged Wet Fly Swap

  Don't get all upset sweetheart,
  British customs will Tax Tax Tax if they get the chance. (+ collection fees)
  $10 is too small an amount.
  I don't mind paying tax on what I buy (errr, actually I do mind) to keep but
these flies will be sorted and returned to the swap entrants.
  If you want to try explaining "Fly Swap" to British civil servants, be my
guest....
  I'm pleased to see Buggs is alive and well.
  iain