Hi jim can I have your mailing address again I seem to have lost it again

 thank dave

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of jim phillips
Sent: September 23, 2009 2:11 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] FW: Fly fishing becomes therapy for PHWFF vets attending trip
to Branson, MO

Some more info on PHWFF and The Branson outing. Way to go!!!!. Our Reno VA
is stalling on starting a Chapter here BUT they are opening a clinic in
Susanville and I am on the Volunteer roll there for PHWFF. Just mailed in
200 flys to the East Coast Chapter and 200 to the west coast Chapter plus
lots of feathers, chennile, braid, mylar tubing, glass beads etc. Hooks are
needed by both chapters. If you want, I will send you their addresses.

I have been down for the last couple weeks due to anemia from the chemo (the
VA doesn't call it chemo but six horse pills an day and a weekly injection
that makes you feel like hell; sure feels like it) they have me going thru.
The VA FINALLY gave me some new meds to inject myself with and -- my energy
is slowly returning. $500 bucks a shot! So it had better work. My virus is
below 350 and thats from 37 million. Weight is at 170 (Four years ago I was
at 280). Went bowling last night and had two good games (193 and 182) then
just pooped out with a 132. Now to find me a fishing partner (VA will not
let me drive as I fall asleep too easily) that will drive and I can start
using the Artic Fox mini-jigs I have been tying lately.

God Bless you all
Jim

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

Image removed by sender.

 <http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=EML_WLHM_GreaterGood> Image
removed by sender. i'mEMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

  _____