Have fun, maybe I'll make it to one of your shows in the future. Those types
of events aren't about sleep anywayJ

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mark Romero
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 11:55 AM
To: virtual fly box
Subject: [VFB] Re: QFTD

Have fun J.B. Misa is teaching a class this morning and taking one in the
afternoon........i only got three hours sleep.......we tyed late. Took
everyone to the river today and got them in at the dam. They turned it off
last minute. Gonna take a nap. We got registered, got our shirts and pins,
etc. early this morning. Tonight's the welcomming dinner. Tomorrow we start
the show. Conclave starts today but Thurs. and Sun. are just clases and
meetings.........Fri. and Sat. is the show.
<http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr01/ltr/emoticons/smile_wink.gif>

  _____