From: mystikalra...@frontiernet.net <mystikalra...@frontiernet.net>
Subject: [VFB] fur swap
To: "vfb-mail" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:44 AM

ok since im bored to death Im looking for 15 people to do a swap  the sign up
deadline is the 1st of november the due date for the flies will be the 1st of
jan if this sounds good pls let me know

1: Patrick Harnish  = Mayan King Warrior
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

so if you would like to join pls let me know think this would be a great swap,
This would also be my second swap ever so lol lets have fun with this one ok..
I will move all communication off list when we are full or when the sign up
date is reached so lets have fun thank you all

Patrick Harnish
Myrtle Creek Or