Uggh, for that price, I'd just get a "gently worn" copy of the hardback
book... say, at the link below for $50... ;)
http://www.amatobooks.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AmatobooksCom&Product_Code=C1571881263&Category_Code=
I saw a FTJ (fly fishing and tying journal) at the local Barnes & Noble with
an advertisement 'construction- paper' cover over the magazine itself - the
back of which showed the CD-Rom at a price of 40 bucks or just under that.
I'd still go for the 50 dollar hard-back, but that's just because of how I
use the thing - I'm not trucking my computer all over when tying ;)
-Pete