HI GANG:  RE: Jimmy's Book, "Moon Holler Misfits."

For those of you who bought my book, a few years back,  I have a small
favor to ask of you.  I would appreciate it if you'd click on the URL
below and when it opens, you'll see the front cover of my book. Then
click on the number "4" just to the right of the stars about halfway
down the page. When it opens, you'll see some other reviews of my book.
 Also, at the bottom, you'll see "creat your own review."  Click on this
and follow instructions.

All I'm asking you to do is to write a short review of my book.  I'd be
most appreciative.  My book continues to do OK, but more reviews will
help increase the sales.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=moon+holler+misfits

<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=moon+holler+misfits>

Thanks for your help.  I continue to work on Moon Holler II, but it's tuff
staying focused when I have so many other irons in the fire.

JIMMY D

P.S.  If you haven't read Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club, "Defeat
at the Fork",  but would like to you can order it from Amazon.com

JIMMY D. MOORE Author - Moon Holler Misfits Fishing &
Hunting Club, Humorist, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout
Unlimited, Member TOWA, North Zone Fishing Editor,
Texas Fish & Game Magazine, Scout Exec. BSA, Ret.
Website - http://bigtroutman.tripod.com/index.html