Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:00:29 -0800
From: bighawk...@yahoo.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: Jeff
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com

Mark, it is out of print and sold out on their web site. Thanks for passing
that along. I think the Tube Flies book is well suited to what I want. I'm
mostly looking for a primer on how this stuff works so I can adapt bass flies
to tubes. I would be interested in knowing what you hackle with to get those
long flowing hackles and colors. Anything that's a bargain would be cool. As
always, thanks for your help.