From: Mark Romero <markflie...@hotmail.com>
To: virtual fly box <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 11:12:02 AM
Subject: [VFB] Re: Sowbug meeting/fly

 Peggy, do you mean your planning to attend this year? If so, i'll email
Richard Thomas and see if he sent you an invite or not. They just went out day
before yesterday. We got ours the next day (yesterday), and i hand delivered it
to Richard last night. It was the first two he got back, and he announced that
at the meeting...........lol. Anyway.....just lemme know. You know you can stay
here again if you like. The spare bedroom you used last time is taken already.
But you can use either of the two footons in the living room or the fold out
couch in the family room. Kevin Slater will also be staying here and so will
"maybe" another girl. We're not sure yet, but there will be a house full. If we
have two girls, ya'll can share the footons in the lving room, and Kevin will
be on the couch. Lemme know. mark.....