From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of John J Dwyer Jr
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 11:55 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: Staying on list

I can't believe this. This is the first time my mail got thru it is not that
you are losing members but for some unknown reason if you joined list
through VFB you could not post, you did receive mail but could not reply or
start a message. This is the first time in months that I could send to the
list

http://www.thehighlanderway.com/rodbar_opt.gif

John Dwyer "Brother of the Angle"

http://caddisfly.wordpress.com/