From: Martin Westbeek <martinwestb...@planet.nl>
Subject: [VFB] Re: Sowbug
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 1:40 PM

And the experience was so good that I'd
gladly make the small sacrifice of travelling with KP:-) We could ask Rene to
join us and then we would sound like the
opening line of one of those jokes: "A limey, a
cheesehead and a kraut are on a plane..."
Mart

      Martin was out first tyer from Europe We had one from GB
        well known name but it slips my mind right now.
You would be welcome
        anytime you can make it.