  From: Niclas Runarsson
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 5:32 AM
  Subject: [VFB] DVD... rolling thumbs

  Me: That's the sh***y thing with living overseas. Others get their DVD's
after a couple of days... while I have to wait and read about it. It's like
being a child after Christmas, hearing all about the cool presents your friends
got... while you aren't allowed to open your own until New Year's Eve. :o(

  Jester: Stop whining about everything and do something constructive!

  Me: Bahh! Who invited you in the conversation. Go back to your
cross-stitching DVD.

  Jester: Did I hear some patronizing from that little cookie hole of yours...

  Me: Cross-stitching is for women who haven't found anything else to do with
their time.

  Jester: Well, at least we can enjoy our DVD's... while others are rolling
their thumbs whining.

  ....... and so Jester wins another round.