From: Alan Di Somma <phxflyt...@cox.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 1:32 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Fishing near Sedona Az

It may be a little cold next week.
I'd suggest you use something small, like sz 16 or 18.
The water is not very deep and it is ususlly over hung with tree braches, but
can be fished quite nicely with a small rod.
If you take the wife to the Telapaque shopping area, you can fish the stream
just down the bank.
You can access it from the parking lot by just walking down the hill.
Or you follow the road up from there , you can usually park on the side of the
road and access the stream from there.
You can also fish down stream but aI have never done that. I am sure you can
access the stream though.

If you have any other questions please call me.

480-332-5365

Thank you,
Alan Di Somma

Why is it that at class reunions you feel younger than everyone else looks?

http://www.azflyfishing.net/