Don,

      This is a shortened list of the "cures"  I, and I'm sure many of us
have tried for improving our dubbing.

  1.  Less, less, less dubbing.
  2.  More wax, less wax, toilet bowl sealing wax, bee's wax, Overton's no
longer available wax,   no wax, saliva.
  3.  Only spin the dubbing in one direction. Duh!
  4.  Split the thread, spin the bobbin.
  5.  Buy the latest expensive gizmo.
  6.  Buy another beginner's fly tying video. Which will give you their
versions of the above advice.

Your Rope Dubbing method trumps all of these and solves problems they don't
even address.

Thanks again.  I can hardly wait for the 2nd volume DVD of "Rope Dubbing
with Don Ordes".

Gary Webb