Pattern will be called the Macpaca Special.

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jimmy D. Moore
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 11:22 AM
To: Virtual Fly Box; Fly Fishing World; Hill Coountry Fly Fishers
Subject: [VFB] Fanatic Swap - 12/12/09 Update

Good morning Fanatics.  I misplaced some of your email addresses, so if the
rest of the lists will bear with me, I'd like to get this Update out.   If
you've selected your pattern / material, please let me know and I'll add
your stuff so all can see what material(s) we're using from my poem. Also,
I'd appreciate a response, so as to get some of those missing email
addresses.

Remember, the deadline for getting your Fanatical Flies to me is Jan. 15,
2010

Any Questions - email me at  <mailto:ray...@earthlink.net>
<ray...@earthlink.net>

SEND YOUR FLIES TO:

JIMMY D. MOORE
9409 Mesa Verde Circle
Woodway, TX 76712

NAME                           PATTERN

Jerry Mckaughan - Javalina Hair Bead Nympth - size 16 - RECEIVED
Dan Gober -  Frog - fake nails, foam and yarn
Phil Coulombe - Plastic soda straw wings on streamer
Jerry Serrick -
Nick Runarsson -
Dail Graham -
Peggy Brenner - Cat Hair Nymph
Melvin Rowe - Green Amazon Parrot feather, blue & gold McCaw Parrot feather,
etc.  RECEIVED
Bruce Whittle -
Rick Zieger  - I'm tying a fly loosely based on a prince nymph, Purple yarn,
blue & yellow parrrot feather, gold wire, fur and peacock. RECEIVED

Walter Shockley - Cigarette butt - baggie nymph

Rene Zillmann - Sequin Nymph - RECEIVED
J. Balmer - Military McCaw feathers, Alpaca Wool - pattern named later
Don Ordes
Jimmy Moore
Gary Webb

JIMMY D. MOORE, Amateur Radio Station WB5RHT
Author - Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club,
Humorist, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited,
Member TOWA, North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,
Texas Fish & Game Magazine, Scout Exec. BSA, Ret.
Website - http://bigtroutman.tripod.com/index.html