  From: Niclas Runarsson
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 2:13 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Another quick rope dub test...

  ... before I sit down with the Fanatic Swap flies again:

  Materials: Opossum & Ice Dubbing (Rust-Red-Nat. Brown) + black saddle
hackle...
  Rock hard, segmented... and with a hackle that's as close to bullet proof as
you can come.

  If I was to chose ONE hackled fly that I had to use for an entire season

  "SHOITRT" ("Saddle-Hackled Opossum & Ice Tricolor Ropodubbus Testus")