From: <chuckalexan...@hughes.net>
To: <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 10:20 PM
Subject: [VFB] OFF TOPIC.. I need to do some trading

Folks: I'm sorry that this is OFF TOPIC, but I need help. I must have been a
good little boy this year because I found out today that my wife is getting
me a laptop for Christmas. But, I need a router for it. Now, if somebody has
one they are not using and could use some furled leaders, a book or two on
fly tying, some hooks, or other materials I have a l;ot of, like  deer hair,
I'd be glad to trade. My son says the routers are generic, but I'm not so
sure about that so I need help in that dept too. My provider is Hughes Net,
so If anybody could help, I'd be forever beholden. Thanks a LOT, Chuck

Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ
Please see our all time low prices for the wintertime