From: Don Ordes <f...@tribcsp.com>
Subject: Re: [VFB] BETTER NEW YEAR?
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 10:38 AM

Yes, good riddance to 2009.  My income was
1/6th of what it was in 2008.

2010 did not start off well for me, though, as my
friend Mark passed away Thursday morning.  He was recovering (but still
kept under by sedation) when his brain started to swell and there was nothing
they could do other than leave him as a vegatable.  His loss will create
many challenges for me, besides losing an associate and friend.  I never
got a chance to deliver his DVD to him, so I'll set it aside and retire the
serial number in his name.

So, I'm looking forward to the fly shows in Denver
next weekend- the Furimski Show and the ISE.  We'll find out what the
financial trend is for the start of 2010, as the industry will take it's
own temperature.

Is anyone on the list in the Denver area planning
to make these shows?