From: Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@hughes.net>
Subject: [flyfishingandflytyingforpanfish] Gone Fishin'
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com, "fly fishing for panfish"
<flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 2:03 AM

Well folks: I have wanted to go fishing ever since
my last trip out LOL.. It's 18 degrees here right now, with a wind-chill
in the single digits. So, I'm going fishing in my boat, in my shorts, in a tee
shirt, and in flip flops...Last time I did this, I caught a box of frozen fish
sticks... Talk later LOL, Chuck

    __._,_.___

          Reply to sender

        Reply to group

                Messages in this topic
          (1)

      Recent Activity:

    Visit Your Group
    Start a New Topic

      MARKETPLACE

            Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living

  .