TINY FLY SWAP

Limit:  First* 10* tyers (including me, that makes* 11*)   but you_
only tie* 10* flies_.

         NO increase.  TEN.  MAXIMUM.  No extras.  First come first
served and all that stuff.

FLIES:  Ten size 28, size 30* or* size 32 flies (if you want one of
your own,

you can tie another for yourself and keep it).

Flies are due to me by February 15.  (Short time - 6 weeks)

Flies not here by then will be returned.

Include postage.  $2.00 for U.S.  Don't know what for O.U.S.

Send flies to me at

         Allan Fish
         614 Brushwood Way
         Greenwood, IN 46142

ONLY TWO PLACES LEFT - DON'T DELAY!!

   1.  Bob Haering
   2.  Al Fish
   3.  Don Ordes (first to respond - somehow got left off)
   4.  Rene Zillman
   5.  George Vincent
   6.  Jerry McKaughan
   7.  Peggy Brnner
   8.  Reuven Segal
   9.  Leslie Wrixon
10.
11.
--
Allan Fish
Greenwood, IN

VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at
<http://www.linesend.com>http://www.linesend.com