My wife's aunt had a Polar Bear Throw cover when I first met my wife, don't
know what happened to that either.
Tony

--- On Fri, 1/8/10, Wes Wada <w...@wadaworks.com> wrote:

From: Wes Wada <w...@wadaworks.com>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Polar Bear
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, January 8, 2010, 8:08 PM

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Alan Di Somma <phxflyt...@cox.net> wrote:

Harmen:

You neglected to divulge where your "buy of the
day" was found.

Thank you,
Alan Di Somma

The Dollar Store??
Really curious what this set you back!  Got a bargain I hope.  Looking around
the Web, it is possible to buy full PB skins for non-US importation, but they
cost $7,000 - $8,000!  AeEEE-iiiii!

I kick myself that my mother once had one of these skins inherited from a
relative.  No more, though.
For those unfamiliar, it is illegal to have PB in the US imported after 1972.
Fly tyers get the stuff from Canada, usually, but strictly hush-hush.

Yup, what a find, Harmen!

Wes WadaBend, Oregon