I have seven nice sets of flies in! Let's start our New Year by being close to time with swaps, myself included. I'm heading out for the Somerset, NJ and Charlotte, NC shows tomorrow, will mail them out when I return.

1 Peggy B -Tups Indispensable
2 Neville Gosling-Arrived from across the pond!
3 George Vincent
4 Michael Bliss- Light Cahill Arrived
5 Robert Laubengayer - BWO - Arrived
6 Hans Weilenmann
7 Dan Gober
8 Alan Di Somma
9 Mark Romero-Conover - Arrived
10 Curtiss Watts Size 16 Quill Gordons Arrived
11 Martin Westbeek-March Brown variant - Arrived.

12 Jim Hodson -drop

This is the final list, Flies due December 31: Mail to Peggy Brenner,
266 N River Rd, Milford, NH 03055  and include a return envelope and
postage.  Many thanks for taking part.

Peggy B