From: Bob Scarbrough <a69ju...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [VFB] Something different , Our backgrounds
To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 9:59 AM

I have been trying not to be a Lurker but havent gotten any reply from anyone
til now.

And I would like to literally make it to Arkansas and do some fishing!  :)

Bob

#yiv1288740276 .ExternalClass #ecxyiv168961581 .ecxhmmessage P
{padding:0px;}
#yiv1288740276 .ExternalClass #ecxyiv168961581
{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Im not sure Im even getting through.

Robert Scarbrough