Joe, last time I paid VFB dues was in Feb. 2009.  Rick used to remind us, but
he hasn't done that in a couple of years now.  Also, the VFB website is gone.
the dues we paid were primarily to help defray the Server expense, plus a
little for Byard as VFB Webmaster.  As for me, I won't be paying dues this year
unless the VFB website returns.''JIMMY D