Will reply off list. Thought the other reply was off list. Sorry about that.
Tony

--- On Thu, 1/28/10, Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@hughes.net> wrote:

From: Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@hughes.net>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Tony Spezio - A little background
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 10:33 AM

Looked like it had quite a bit of "tongue weight"
on that station wagon. That was a good idea on saving the hangar space.. Did
you
have any formal education in air craft or air foil physics, engineering or
something like that?? or just built it from experience?? What was that first
flight like??? I bet that maiden flight would be kinda scary if you felt any
vibration, heard any weird noises etc. Did you wear a chute when you were
testing it??? Oh, and did you ever use it to fly to any remote fly fishing
places?? I see the Fly Fishing shows on TV, and they fly into places that you'd
never get to any other way and catch trophy fish. Chuck