    From: Jimmy D. Moore <mailto:ray...@earthlink.net>
    To: Virtual Fly Box <mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com> ; Fly
    Fishing World <mailto:flyfishingwo...@yahoogroups.com> ; Hill
    Country Fly Fishers <mailto:hillcountryflyfish...@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 11:20 PM
    Subject: [VFB] QUOTE FOR THE DAY

    " I have no problems on the stream.  My problems occur mostly at
    the office.  I'm thinking of moving my office to the stream."

    Sorry about missing the daily quote today. Had terrible problems
    with my e-mail. It just simply locked up every time I tried to
    open an e-mail or download e-mails. After the third re-boot
    tonight, everything settled down.  It got so bad that I had to get
    my e-mail via Webmail and since I don't have an address book
    there, I didn't have addresses for the vfb, ffw and hcff to send
the QFTD. Hopefully it will stay fixed this time.
JIMMY D

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club, Member, TOWA Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited, Member, North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus, Texas Fish & Game Magazine, VFB & FFW Moderator, Scout Exec. BSA, Retired, http://bigtroutman.tripod.com/index.html ***************** <º))))))))>< ***************************************

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB

You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group. To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com