From: Bob Scarbrough <a69ju...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [VFB] Knotted legs
To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, February 8, 2010, 12:49 PM

Tony,

Where can I find your DVD?  I need to learn some tricks and helps that I cant
get from the books I have been using.  I tried to tie a fly on a size 20 the
other day and was getting really frustrated.  Course Im just getting back into
tying after not doing it for a couple of years.  Wasnt that good to begin with
though.  :)

Bob Scarbrough