Another good idea.
Tony

--- On Tue, 2/9/10, Martin Westbeek <martinwestb...@planet.nl> wrote:

From: Martin Westbeek <martinwestb...@planet.nl>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Dubbing dispensers
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 1:16 PM

Meddelande

Ok, nice topic.
Here is my shot at a better mousetrap:
my favorite dubbing dispenser.
It's sawn out of channel plates, which are
polyacrylate plates used for transparent roofs over terraces and
such.
They are double walled plates with ribs
dividing the plate into channels. The plate is 0.25" thick and the channels are
0,4" wide.
Just saw the plate (they come in 40" x 40") to size
(my dispensers are about 5" x 4") and voila.
Each of those channels packs the same amount of
dubbing as one of the compartments in the compartment boxes we all
know.
IMO the perfect box for traveling fly
tiers.
Mart