Från: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] För
Anthony Spezio
Skickat: den 11 februari 2010 19:18
Till: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Ämne: RE: [VFB] Vises

George,
I have been thinking about it but I hate to give up my Norlander. I still
use it when I decide to tie an order of Woolly Buggers. I know I can replace
it with a newer one but I have it set up like I want it. Maybe I might make
him an offer on it today. He has a couple of vises.
You mention the HMH. HMH stands for "Harry's Mad House", that was his
basement. I had one of the newer ones and let it go. My buddy has one of the
originals that was made in Harry's basement. It was a good one. The one I
had was made shortaly after Harry sold the rights. I thought it was a piece
of junk. The jaws would not hold a hook and the base was too light. I sold
it and bought one of the first "rotary" Regals. I tied on that for years, it
still is one of the better vises I have and still use it to wrap wire on
hooks when I decide to do bigger orders.It is fast for that. I was offered a
Pro Staff position with Dyna King and decided on the Barracuda Jr. I am
totally satisfied with that vise. I have cut my order tying down to just a
few clients. I don't tie for the shops anymore. Making Bamboo rods is taking
up my time.
Will let you know if he will sell the Beatis to me.
Tony