I have my Foxee Clousers all tied, just have to epoxy half of the heads, so I'll complete these this weekend and get them coming your way.

Peggy

mystikalra...@frontiernet.net wrote:
If you all want to extened the due date pls let me know i know i dropped the ball on this one guess i am way to busy to host swaps but tried then computer went capoot so pls let me know everybody that was in it ,, i have the names but not the emails anymore so cant send out personally to each one of you sorry for the inconvienance ... If you all dont wnat to extened the date i will send out what i have and everybody that sent in will get the rest back again so sorry for the inconvienance of this thank you all for everything
Patrick Harnish
Myrtle Creek Or
7457