I had a DonO (his emperor penguin) type of experience.  We had a group from
China come and do a cultural presentation at the university.  A group from
Inner Mongolia in China presented dances and music.  One of the dances had
these beautiful young girls dancing.  I was captivated.  On their heads was
a single feather that was at least 5 feet tall, others a bit more.  It
looked a lot like a pheasant.  I talked (thru an interpreter) to the girls
after their presentation.  They were very cute and I asked about the
feather.  I guess that they could see the desire in my eyes and they ran and
got one for me.  I was so excited - then they said, "we wish we could give
it to you but we cannot as we are on tour."  Oh well.  It was a great
feather and it was very much like a pheasant.  I tried to find it on-line
but could not.

--
Mike Bliss
Aloha from Hawaii