Chuck, you might want to check the date on your computer. Your post says it's
from July of 2008

________________________________
From: Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@hughes.net>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com;
simple-living-in-the-computer-...@yahoogroups.com; fly fishing for panfish
<flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, July 5, 2008 12:07:03 AM
Subject: [VFB] I'm Back!!!!!!

Well folks.. I'm back. Turns out that freak
(unexpected) thunderstorm fried the motherboard on my new computer and the
Dell guy fixed it today, so I guess 5-6 days out of action wasn't as bad as it
could have been. Did ya'll miss Me??? Like the country song goes "How can I
miss
you if you won't leave" LOL, Chuck