I would love to go to Utah. I have come across some vids and it seems to be my style. Although I am city born and bred (melbourne, Australia), I am much more at home in your neck of the woods. Although I will be 'syuck' in NY, NJ and Boston for three weeks, I have a week once wifey and squids head home, to do what I want. It all depends on finances. Also, I have been dying to catch up with a couple of the guys on this list for a number of years. It is not to say I don't value everyone (and I do) on this list, just finances and time. However, I do hope to meet and greet with everyone I can from the group. I started on this list in 2004 (I think!!) and it was my first forum. I remember signing up a couple of weeks before purchasing my first herl, hackle, and red wool purchase (it was obviously for a Red Tag) along with a used el-cheapo vise. Despite long periods of absence from the tying desk, it has been an enjoyable and rewarding, albeit expensive, yet important part of my life. I thank you all for it. Thank you Tom, thanks DonO, thanks Allan, ever thankful Tony S, and the same goes for everyone else.

I am not looking for a place to stay, or fishing equipment to lend, or homebrew to drink freely. A chance to buy a round at the local and say hello and thanks for everything is all. Of course, if a place to crash, rod to borrow, and authentic homebrewed redneck alchoholic cider is flowing, who am I to complain. That would just be plain rude of me ;)

And while I am at it, what will be around in Boston and NY in the middle of summer?

Tom Davenport wrote:
Sounds like you won't be coming any further west than Arkansas, but if you get
adventurous and decide to check out the fishing and scenery in Utah, I'd be
happy to show you around.

Tom Davenport