Rope-dubbing swappers:

1.  Don Ordes.......Soft-hackle fly

2.  J. Balmer.......

3.  Martin Westbeek.....Paraloop Emerger

4.  Ashley Strutt.......Seal's fur mayfly dry flies

5.  Reuven Segal.....

6.  Jimi Gensling......

7.  Chuck Alexander.....

8.  Rene Zillman......?  contacted

9.  Mike Bliss........

10. Nick Runarsson....

11. Peggy Brenner.....Bead-head nymph

12. Joe Fusco, Sr.....Diving Caddis Soft Hackle

13. Larry Johnson.....Burned-wing Adams

14. Rick Zieger.......Renegade variant

15. Jack Lehman.......Softshell crawfish

16. Jerry McKaughhan...#20 bead-head case caddis

17. Neville Gosling......Czech Nymph

18. Pat Harnish.......caddis larva

19. Keith Passant......?

20. Gary Webb........Pink Squirrel

21.  Darren MacEachern........?

22.  Joyce Westphal....LaMouch Louis?

If there is a '?' behind the name, then I've been contacted but the pattern hasn't been selected. If there is no ? behind your name, please email me to let me know you are still in the swap. This must happen by April 20th.

This should be the fastest swap you've ever been in. Denny Conrad got the DVD and shortly thereafter was tying 3-color emerger patterns in less than a minute- the 1st time he's ever done that in 75 years of tying.