Yesterday morning a volcano by the glacier Eyjafjallajökull said 'rise and
shine, let's have a blast'... and started to have a blast.

I booked myself a flight ticket to Finland day before yesterday... invited
to tie at Finnish FlyFair 2010, next weekend. Today I read that as of
tonight Swedish air space is closed... just like in UK, Belgium, Ireland,
Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, parts of Germany and western, northern and
middle of Finland. The volcano continues to spew out ash and the cloud is
spreading out over northern Europe.... and volcanic expert Reynir
Bödvardsson at Uppsala university says: "It can stop in a few days, but it's
just as probable that it can go on for weeks or even months."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8622978.stm

"'It is likely that the production of ash will continue at a comparable
level for some days or weeks. But where it disrupts travel, that depends on
the weather', Einar Kjartansson, a geophysicist at the Icelandic
Meteorological Office, told the Associated Press."

Videos at YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=icelandic+volcano+14+april
<http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=icelandic+volcano+14+april&aq=f
> &aq=f

So, we'll just see if Finland will see my pretty face this year too.
Situation now: Nothing takes off from here... and nothing lands over there.
:o(

/Nick