So send recipe and a picture if possible, please

Jack
Austin

John wrote:
I would love to see this fly!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2010, at 5:31 PM, Everett Hall <ehal...@live.com <mailto:ehal...@live.com>> wrote:

Spending the three days at the Sow Bug this year was truly an uplifting experience. If you have never attended the Sow Bug you owe it to your self to get to Mountain Home and see just how much you can learn about fishing and fly tying. I had a lady sit at my tying position the first day and she was very interested in my Blue Gill fly that I was tying. After giving her a couple of the flies she said may I show you a fly we fish her in Arkansas for blue gills. She did just that and I must say she knew what she was doing. Well to make a long story short, I brought that fly home with me back to Ohio. Well my friends I went fishing at my favorite golf course pond today and took along that same fly that the lady gave me. I was at least smart enough to have tied several of them so I would not loose the one and only. On the very first cast I caught a hand sized slab bluegill that I couldn't even reach around to hold him while I took out the hook. About nine inches long!! Missed one on the next cast and caught another on the third cast. I was about ready to fly to Mountain Home and thank the lady. I caught several more and put them all back to catch again soon. I just thought the list needed a fish story for a change. I can post the pattern if someone would like it.

Buck Hall
Coldwater, OH
ehal...@roadrunner.com <mailto:ehal...@roadrunner.com>
http:\\home.roadrunner.com/~ehall77
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the
    rest to God.

The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. Get busy. <http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multiaccount&ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_4> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group. To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com