Thanks Buck, will see if I can get a few tied before we leave in the morning.
Tony

--- On Thu, 4/15/10, Everett Hall <ehal...@live.com> wrote:

From: Everett Hall <ehal...@live.com>
Subject: [VFB] Picture and Pattern
To: "VFB" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 9:12 PM

Arkansas Pattern for Blue Gill fly:

# 8 hook  dry or
wet   Gills don’t care.

Body : black chinelle
medium.

Rubber leg material.

Black waterproof pen.

After making the body take six pieces of rubber leg material
still together

as you received them from the package.  Not separated.  Cut “legs”  long

enough to extend past the bend of the hook from the eye of
the hook folded.

Take pen and make several(6 or 7) marks across the
“legs”.  Let dry.

Fold the “legs” and pinch at the bend and tie to the hook at
the eye.

Several turns.  Whip
finish. Pull on “legs” and they will separate.

GO FISHING!!!!!!
Hope this isn’t too confusing.

Buck Hall
Coldwater, OH
ehal...@roadrunner.com
http:\\home.roadrunner.com/~ehall77
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the
    rest to God.

The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with
Hotmail. Get busy.