From: Don Ordes <f...@tribcsp.com>
Subject: Re: [VFB] VFB Memberships
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 4:08 PM

#yiv671431817 DIV {
MARGIN:0px;}

I bought Veromica a plane ticket to Waco so she can be the replacement co-ed
for JimmyD's recovery.  I showed her a pic of Jimmy and, I don't know why, but
she thinks he cute.  And anyone that could catch a 40lb bass was OK in her
book.  ( I didn't tell her I doctored the photo- didn't want to ruin it for
JimmyD).

So Jimmy, Veronica will be there soon to take extra special care of you.  She
has her own version of roping the dubbing.  I haven't seen it yet, but I hear
stories.