I am still screwing up.
Tony

--- On Thu, 5/13/10, Anthony Spezio <bambot...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Anthony Spezio <bambot...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Fishining this morning
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Cc: flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 1:05 PM

I ought to yse my SPELL CHECK
Tony

--- On Thu, 5/13/10, Anthony Spezio <bambot...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Anthony Spezio <bambot...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [VFB] Fishining this morning
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Cc: flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 11:33 AM

My wide has a double appointment at the doctors office this morning and
normally she will be there
 for a couple of hours. I have permission to fish the pond alongside the
parking lot.I have never got to fish it because of time of the year or having
my appointment. It was overcast and real windy but I gave it a shot. Tied on a
Peacock and Bronze. Had nothing for a while then I got a good fish on. I never
did see it before breaking off. I had some 7X tipprt on my leader and had no
other with me. Then I tied in a Peacock body nymph with a gold bead head. That
did yeild a couple of Largmouth Bass. The takes were real slow, just felt the
line tighten up and the fish was there.
Had another take and when the bass came out of the water, he broke off. Tied in
a Peackock body bugger. When I turned out of the wind, I noticed my wife back at
 the van waving me to come back. I could not belerve she was already finished.
Heading back to the van I made another cast and hooked up with a Largmouth.
That made five Bass, two break offs and one miss. Not bad for about an hour
fishing.
Arkansas Tony