I'm lurking.  I will be retiring in three weeks, and then you might hear too
much of me!

Lately I have been chasing after strange fish... Bass, Wall Eye and Wipers,
using even stranger equipment: flimsy mono line (that it hard to strip),  cheap
reels, and  lots of plastic things and balsa things with scary hooks.  Mainly
because that is what my son likes to use, and I'll do anything to have him go
fishing with me.  Its also easier for two people on a boat.  But when I go out
alone, or fish for trout (who are old, familiar friends)  I still take my fly
rod with me.  I haven't fallen too far from the true religion.

With summer coming on I will be looking for fishing buddies on weekdays when my
son is working.  Are you ready, Larry?  Or anyone else in my neck of the woods?
 I bought a truck that uses CNG so not only can I go fishing green, but I can
go cheap! (currently $.93 cents a gallon)

Tom Davenport