Jim,  try a plastic scrunchy pad with warm water,  if the graphics are decals
be careful you don't scratch them off.  in that case  a soft cloth with soft
scrub might work better.

--- On Tue, 5/18/10, Jim Forshey <j...@seahorses.com> wrote:

From: Jim Forshey <j...@seahorses.com>
Subject: [VFB] I have a few old Fiberglass/Graphic rods I would like to clean
up and I wondered what most people use to clean them up (or how they clean them
up)?
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 11:30 PM

I have a few old Fiberglass/Graphic rods I would like to clean up and I
wondered what most people use to clean them up (or how they clean them up)?

Do you wash them with soap and water then put some type of wax on them?

I have different people (new to fishing) using them all the time and would like
them to look half decent.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Jim Forshey
Placerville, California