Maybe they have to specially treat them for avian flu before exporting them to Europe. ?

DonO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rene Zillmann" <rene.zillm...@t-online.de>
To: <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [VFB] Magenta, Golden Badger American Hackle

So,
I found the saddle in Denmark...and ordered it already. Shipping is low
and  fast - hopefully.
Bought a grizzly Eurosaddle from Whiting, which was labeled as
'Flatwing' in the confirmation... I know the flatwings (We had a hackle
swap with these as well), but in the context of Eurosaddle?
Rene

Rene Zillmann wrote:
Mart,
good idea, found a saddle at korsholm, but there is so much text in
danish. I sent 'em an email and asked for shipment etc. Let's see how it
turns out.

Don: Thanks for your kind offer. I'll ty indeed only 1 fly for sort of
competition, but wanted to do some more for fishing. If I can get the
saddle from Denmark, I'm fine. Otherwise I will come back to your kind
offer, and will ty the practice flies with orange...

Rene

Martin Westbeek wrote:

I'd check out some Danish webshops (Go Fishing in Odense for instance,
or Korsholm http://www.korsholm.dk/fiskeri.html) if I were you. They
have a lot of feathers not easily found elsewhere, and shipping should
be reasonable. Hurry though, before the euro drops even more!
:-)
Mart