    *From:* vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com]
    *On Behalf Of *Wes Wada
    *Sent:* June 11, 2010 9:08 AM
    *To:* vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
    *Subject:* Re: [VFB] Re: PacNW weather and the touch of mink

    black, chartreuse, claret

    On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 9:04 AM, Don Ordes <f...@tribcsp.com
    <mailto:f...@tribcsp.com>> wrote:

        Wes, what colors did you order?

            *From:* Wes Wada <mailto:w...@wadaworks.com>
            *To:* VFB Mail <mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
            *Sent:* Friday, June 11, 2010 9:26 AM

            I placed a couple of orders for mink zonker strips yesterday.

            So far best USA source with decent color range is:

http://www.allseasonssports.com/catalog.asp?prodid=475104&showprevnext=1

<http://www.allseasonssports.com/catalog.asp?prodid=475104&showprevnext=1>

            Also needed some claret mink strips which I found on a UK
            site at:
            http://www.celticflycraft.co.uk/acatalog/Mink_Zonker_Strips.html

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group. To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com