Mine went out early Monday morning, you should have them today or tomorrow. Now I'm going to try to rope dub peacock hackle.

Peggy

  Don Ordes wrote:
Rope-dub swap 2010
*7/20/10 Still waiting for flies from:* /J. Balmer/ - *need to hear from you*
/Reuven Segal/  - close to sending ?
/Chuck Alexander/ - re-tying, lost in mail-   email me
/Peggy Brenner/ - close to sending, sent ?
Went through all the flies tonight, and a really nice batch of flies will be going out to all. Thanks for all the extras to those that added extras. I'll have extra for each of you in your packages. Won't name names, but will post photos of the best efforts of each tier. Can see that with practice you guys were nailing it down pretty good.