We finally had our first rain shower in over a month pass through - 5 miles North of us. Then there's a break in the line of showers with the next one coming through probably 10 miles South of us. Our yard looks like a harvested sowbean field! :-(
A.

Yep, 3" already today and 2 more forecast tonight and 2-3 tomorrow. My little ranch and Calico are enjoying the rain as the pasture is greening up and the daytime highs are now in the mid to upper 80's. Sure beats the heck out of 22 100 degree temps
in a row,

JD

Rick Zieger wrote:

The way the weather maps look Jimmy is going to be able to cast out his door and go fishing.

Hope he and Jodi have hip wader on, as well as the rest of the folks in Texas.

Rick